Not unlike the new era of Pacers basketball, Mark and Caitlin are back in action, returning to their mics with the right attitude to reset the culture, spirit, and attitude of the Indy Cornrows pod. Granted, neither lost 20 pounds or gained 20 pounds of muscle, but both feel as though they are in the best shape of their lives to breakdown all things Media Day.
- Playing a 10-man rotation and the potential impacts of depth as an advantage
- Emphasis on “playing hard” as an identity
- Myles Turner still being on the team entering a contract year
- Haliburton’s thoughts on playing with Turner, as well as potential areas for improvement
- 2:1 ratio of defense to offense at training camp
- Muscle Watch: Isaiah Jackson bulking up
- The implications of Jalen Smith working to stay in front of guards for longer stretches
- The strange, new reality of watching a player, namely Deandre Ayton, being sad to the point of defensive about NOT playing for the Pacers
Deandre Ayton seems thrilled to be back in Phoenix pic.twitter.com/Mn4Lkh6pP5— SB Nation (@SBNation) September 26, 2022
- Malcolm Brogdon saying the Pacers gave him a choice of where to be traded
Malcolm Brogdon says the Pacers gave him the option to pick from among a few different teams in a trade away from Indiana, and that he picked Boston "because I want to win." Said he's excited to play for the Celtics and contribute in whatever role is asked of him.— Tim Bontemps (@TimBontemps) September 26, 2022
If you have any questions, thoughts, ideas, or feedback hit us up in the comments or over on Twitter. If you haven’t already, please be sure to Rate and Review the Indy Cornrows Podcast on Apple Podcasts and subscribe anywhere else you can listen.