On today’s episode of the Indy Cornrows podcast, Mark and Caitlin bring back “Start, Sub, or Sit” to relive the highs and lows of the wins over Washington and Brooklyn, as well as the losses to Chicago and Philadelphia. Recapping the week in Pacers, the idea is to create a basketball-themed version of love it, like it, or leave it via specific moments or trends from the last four games, whether on court or off. In essence, Start means “more please,” Sub is “cautiously optimistic or on the fence,” and Sit is “enough already.”
- Tyrese Haliburton’s strides as a scorer
- Viability of the four-guard lineups
- Overhelping on defense, by design or poor reads?
- Bennedict Mathurin’s confidence
- Aaron Nesmith kind of figuring some things out
- Oshae Brissett and Terry Taylor’s roles
Then, in bonus content: The 2022 Indy Cornrows Halloween Candy Draft
Enjoy the pod! As always, if you haven’t already, please be sure to Rate and Review the Indy Cornrows Podcast on Apple Podcasts and subscribe anywhere else you can listen!