With all 15 roster spots filled, Mark, Caitlin, and Tom got together to discuss the addition of Torrey Craig and return of T.J. McConnell, as well as the rest of the news from free agency and whether the Pacers, who are currently right up to the luxury tax line, are actually done making moves.
- T.J. McConnell, back!
- Oh hey, a versatile wing defender!
- Saying farewell to the Sabonis-McDermott connection and what the loss of movement shooting means for the rest of the roster
- Is there still a logjam for minutes without a consolidation move?
- Who is this roster’s Al Jefferson? Is there one? Does it matter?
- What else, if anything, needs to happen for this to be considered a successful offseason?
- Reacting to Caris LeVert’s comments about the locker-room and his return to play
If you have any questions, thoughts, ideas, or feedback hit us up in the comments or over on Twitter. If you haven’t already, please be sure to Rate and Review the Indy Cornrows Podcast on Apple Podcasts and subscribe anywhere else you can listen.