In this episode, Mark and Caitlin look back at the preseason win over the Cavs and share their takeaways from both ends of the floor, including extended thoughts on some of the improvements from the team, as well as a few individual players, on defense. Also, they talk about Caitlin’s recent article discussing the logic behind positioning Domantas Sabonis in the corner, and Mark’s thoughts on Goga Bitadze’s place outside the rotation.
- Early benefits and drawbacks of the interchangeability of the offense
- How this system compares to last for T.J. McConnell
- Isaiah Jackson at the four
- Standout defensive moments
- Pairing Brogdon’s minutes with Sabonis
- Bench lineups
If you have any questions, thoughts, ideas, or feedback hit us up in the comments or over on Twitter. If you haven’t already, please be sure to Rate and Review the Indy Cornrows Podcast on Apple Podcasts and subscribe anywhere else you can listen.