It’s the third Tuesday of the month, so that means Mark and I are teaming up for the latest episode of “Two Questions, Two-ahh!” to query each other about the current state of the Pacers.
- After big jumps in the preseason, the Pacers have settled into bottom-ten three-point and free throw rates, how concerning is this?
- What options do the Pacers have defensively against wings with size?
- What is Aaron Holiday’s optimal role?
- Why is Sabonis pressing up on non-shooters 30-feet from the basket, and how’s the temperature of the Turner-Sabonis pairing?
- Plus, important takes on Skittles and pickles. Very important.
As long as scheduling permits, our plan is to continue to recording this series once a month, so if you have any questions we can co-opt as our own (with credit of course!) hit us up in the comments. If you haven’t already, please be sure to Rate and Review the Indy Cornrows Podcast on Apple Podcasts and subscribe anywhere else you can listen!