The FIBA World Cup is upon us and for Pacers fans that means keeping tabs on the play of Myles Turner for Team USA and Domantas Sabonis for the Lithuanian national team. Several venues around China are hosting the first rounds, so here are the initial pool play games scheduled for Myles and Domas.
- Sunday, Sept. 1 - USA vs. Czech Republic, 8:30 a.m. ET on ESPN+
- Tuesday, Sept. 3 - USA vs. Turkey, 8:30 a.m. ET on ESPN+
- Thursday, Sept. 5 - USA vs. Japan, 8:30 a.m. ET on ESPN+
- Sunday, Sept. 1 - Lithuania vs. Senegal, 7:30 a.m. ET on ESPN+
- Tuesday, Sept 3 - Lithuania vs. Canada, 7:30 a.m. ET on ESPN+
- Thursday, Sept. 5 - Lithuania vs. Australia, 7:30 a.m. ET on ESPN+
As you can see, the schedule requires coffee and eventually some sort of breakfast, but the games should be available on a quality stream with ESPN+ hosting.
This isn’t the sort of jump hook refinement I was hoping Turner would work on this summer, but hey, nice shot! Turner is definitely making the most of his experience with Team USA whether during team-related activities or his own activities in Australia and now China. Now it is time to play for real.