The George Hill Episode (ep. 3) shines a light on Myles Turner, discussing the Pacers’ big man and his play in Australia with Team USA where he not only solidified a spot on the roster but also in the starting lineup. Brooks Hepp has been following all of the action and joined the pod to discuss.
- George Hill and Al Harrington No. 3 respect
- Victor Oladipo won’t tire of rehab and retire will he?
- Observations of Turner over three games in Australia
- Where Turner has shown improvement, where is is still struggling.
- Domas Sabonis playing a big role for Lithuania
- Benefits for both players and Pacers in the long run
- TJ Leaf back home hoping to remain part of the Pacers future and make an impact in the upcoming season
As we prepare for Episode 4, please vote on the player who deserves the episode naming honor. This one would be very interesting were it not for a feathery four recently giving the number some juice.
Which Pacers player who wore number 4 deserves Ep. 4 recognition?
This poll is closed