We did it! After a busy summer offseason, the first episode of the Indy Cornrows podcast on the SB Nation Podcast Network is up. Huge thanks to Caitlin Cooper for tipping off the show and sharing all of the offseason knowledge she’s been dissecting here on the site over the past couple of months.
This was the Stephen Jackson episode as I consider Captain Jack as the most impactful Pacer to wear uniform number one. Jack, Dahntay Jones and Lance Stephenson all wore the number for multiple years so I explained briefly why Jack gets the honor. In prepping for Episode 2, please vote in the poll below on which player you think the next episode should be named after.
Also on the pod, CC and I hit the following topics:
- Schedule release along with the Pacers over/under wins total.
- Offseason changes creating a new team dynamic
- Kevin Pritchard maintained a flexible roster over the past two years which allowed the Pacers to adjust on the fly. Now they are younger, though not as flexible but still have options for another big move.
- Myles Turner/Domantas Sabonis pairing and their individual FIBA World Cup work before the NBA season starts
- Concerns about new players
- Sabonis extension impact
Don’t forget to vote on the Pacers best player to wear uniform number 2. Three players wore the number for multiple seasons, so they make the list.
Which Pacers who wore number 2 deserves Ep. 2 recognition?
This poll is closed