Adam and Caitlin rotated ranking their top five storylines.
Some of the topics included...
- What Victor Oladipo’s next step is as a player.
- Why Oladipo is likely to get better not worse.
- Why Indiana lacks depth at forward.
- Why Bojan Bogdanovic might be better as a bench small forward than a starter.
- Why all the Pacers’ expiring contracts (Myles Turner, Thaddeus Young, Bogdanovic, Darren Collison, Cory Joseph, Tyreke Evans and Kyle O’Quinn) could affect their chemistry.
- The possible trade targets for the Pacers during the season.
- Why Nate McMillan’s coaching could be questioned.
- Will the Domantas Sabonis and Turner pairing work together?
- If Sabonis and Turner don’t work together, then what?
- Why it’s a make or break year for Turner.
- Why Turner is likely to perform better than last season but might be worse than expectations.
Quick Note: I’m going to post Pacers column every Monday and occasionally Friday. It’ll break down some of the biggest Pacer news of the week, plays I’ve liked and didn’t like and preview the upcoming matchups. I also want to incorporate a mailbag piece to each column but I’ll need questions for that. I’ll remind people in my posts over the next couple weeks, but if you have at least a semi-related Pacer mailbag question you want answered click this Google link to submit them or clicking here.