Here are the top five Indiana Pacers stories from this week:
- The Pacers put themselves in a hole this week with back-to-back losses at Brooklyn and Boston. The disappointing results on the road just added to the rough political week back home in Indy.
- After dropping two road games, a growing number of fans hope Frank Vogel calls off the playoff pursuit and let's the team focus on the draft.
- Lance Stephenson returns to Indy on Friday to play the Pacers. Earlier this week, former Miami Heat player, Shane Battier credited Stephenson's action of blowing in LeBron James' ear as the catalyst that pushed the Heat past the Pacers in the Eastern Conference Finals last year.
- Speaking of Lance Stephenson, his season in Charlotte has not gone as planned and he hasn't played in the team's last two games. Despite the rough year, Lance isn't looking back with any regrets.
- Paul George remains on the shelf while working to return. Roy Hibbert reports on his dunk game getting back to normal in practice, but now any return will be more ceremonial than impactful.