Here of the top five stories of the week for the Pacers.
- No doubt the top story of the week was the Pacers season ending after losing their last game in Memphis to miss the playoffs by a tie breaker.
- The Pacers kept playoff hopes alive with a quality effort to overcome some clunky play and beat the Washington Wizards in double-OT.
- Paul George continued to look good on the court against Washington, executing a couple of dunks in game action.
- Paul George scared everyone in Memphis when a strained left calf forced him to be carried off the floor. Fortunately, it was just a strained calf and not his right leg.
- Roy Hibbert and David West weren't up to the task against the Grizzlies which raises questions about how the Pacers will fare next season if they are on the roster eating a big chunk of the salary cap.