The Indiana Pacers gave up their home court advantage to the Orlando Magic after splitting the first two games at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. So now, in order to take control of the series the Pacers will have to win on Orlando's home floor.
The two teams are back at it tonight at 7:30 p.m. for a critical Game 3. The Pacers are saying all of the right things leading up to tip off tonight, so now they have to put those words into action. That means continuing to do what they've been doing on the defensive end of the floor and then tightening up their execution on the offensive end. Oh, and it wouldn't hurt to knock down a few more threes. As a team, the Pacers made 37% of their threes during the regular season which was the sixth best percentage across the league. In the first two games, they've only made 18% of their threes, including a rim-rattling two for 20 in Game 2.
This isn't rocket science. Check out the links after the jump including this video with George Hill following Game 2. Don't worry, no one was injured in the Pterodactyl attack in the locker room heard near the end.
- Pacers prepare to head to Orlando 2 | video | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Pacers must remember work ethic in playoffs | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers notebook: Frank Vogel finishes third for NBA Coach of the Year | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- George Hill Following Pacers Game 2 Win - YouTube
- NBA: Pacers Playoffs Notebook: Hill excited about energizing hometown - fox59.com
- 2012 NBA Playoffs, Pacers vs. Magic: Analysis and Trends from Game Two - Orlando Pinstriped Post
- Orlando Magic: The Orlando Magic will try to increase their intensity when they face the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 Wednesday night - Orlando Sentinel
- Orlando Magic playoffs: The Orlando Magic will attempt to get better shots against the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 on Wednesday night - Orlando Sentinel
- Orlando Magic: Jameer Nelson, not Dwight Howard, is the true Magic captain - Orlando Sentinel
- Pacers vs Magic Game 2: Countermoves, Chin Checks and the Lessons of Chessboxing | Eight Points, Nine Seconds
- Indiana Pacers Amp Up Defense for NBA Playoffs - Always Miller Time - An Indiana Pacers Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and More
- Spurs' Gregg Popovich named NBA's 2012 Coach of the Year - NBA - SI.com
- NBA Playoffs: 76ers take home-court advantage from Rose-less Bulls | ProBasketballTalk
- Paul Pierce wills Boston Celtics to victory, ties series with Atlanta Hawks | ProBasketballTalk