Frank Vogel continues calibrating his playing rotation with an eye toward the regular season and things appear to be clicking into place for the Indiana Pacers.
Last night, Danny Granger made his preseason debut and made a positive difference in his ten minutes of time. D.J. Augustin played his best game so far and was also able to play a stretch with what would be the full second unit. Even Lance Stephenson had a steady all-around performance as the Pacers ran past the Cavs.
Cleveland gave the Pacers fits last year and have some good young talent so the way the Pacers dispatched them last night was impressive. I know it was preseason, but the Cavs played their key guys plenty of minutes and are also trying to work toward clicking for the regular season. Obviously, they still have a ways to go.
Check out the links with more from the game:
- Pacers at Cavaliers - Box score, highlights
- Game Rewind: Pacers at Cavs | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Pacers guard D.J. Augustin looks good in preseason win over Cavs | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Granger returns to Pacers in win over Cavaliers - AP
- Cleveland Cavaliers' new starters can't keep pace with Indiana, 100-82 | cleveland.com
- Notebook: Roy Hibbert flashes moves with Area 55’s help | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers: It wasn’t all about Granger and Augustin. Stephenson was in the mix, too. | Pacers Insider | The Indianapolis Star | IndyStar.com
- Rising Expectations in Indiana | Eight Points, Nine Seconds
- Tyler Zeller plays big as Cavs fall short to Pacers in preseason " The Chronicle-Telegram - Lorain County's leading news source
- NBA AM: Roy Hibbert Plans For A Big Leap | HOOPSWORLD | Basketball News & NBA Rumors
- GMs pick Pacers to win Central, Thibs unfazed - Chicago Bulls - ESPN Chicago
- When It's Gotta Go, It's Gotta Go | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- NBA to change All-Star ballot, eliminating center | NBA.com