Hey, how 'bout those Indiana Fever?
The Fever are now one win away from winning their first WNBA championship after crushing the Minnesota Lynx in Game 3 of the championship series. Go get it, ladies!
As for the Pacers...hey, how 'bout the Fever!!!
As Nathan mentioned in the recap, the Pacers' defense was a problem in Orlando. Yes, the Magic made a lot of perimeter shots but the Pacers obviously didn't make them uncomfortable at any point. Plus, Paul George had a head-scratching 13 points on 21 field goal attempts and missed all eight 3-ball attempts.
Fortunately it remains the preseason and the Pacers get right back to work tonight at the Fieldhouse ON TV! According to Mike Wells, PG admitted he wasn't ready to play.
"I didn't really prepare myself for tonight," George said. "That's what it all came down to. I didn't get good rest. I didn't eat right and that all played a factor."
Although, for not being ready to play, PG sure used a lot of possessions. He gets points for honesty, although those don't count on the scoreboard. Growing pains.
Check out the links:
- Indiana Fever discomfit Minnesota Lynx in Game Three of the 2012 WNBA Finals - Swish Appeal
- Pacers at Magic - Box score, highlights
- Pacers Drop Preseason Game - Pacers 96, Magic 112 | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- According to Boyle: A Nod of Respect | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Pacers on wrong end of blowout versus Orlando | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Magic 112, Pacers 96: Orlando Overwhelms Indy for First Preseason Win - Orlando Pinstriped Post
- Pacers notebook: Hip pointer no laughing matter for Hill | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers: No sleep and no eating equals a brutal game for George | Pacers Insider | The Indianapolis Star | IndyStar.com
- The Associated Press: Magic beat Pacers for first preseason victory
- Ball Don’t Lie’s 2012-13 NBA Season Previews: The Indiana Pacers | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo! Sports