The Indiana Pacers won't see their full starting lineup on the floor until the final two preseason games when Frank Vogel expects to play Danny Granger. Starting point guard George Hill has yet top play and is expected to give it a go this weekend with games in Orlando on Friday and at home against Memphis on Saturday.
Hill has been slowed down by a left thumb injury and now is tending to a hip pointer suffered in practice earlier in the week, according to Mike Wells. I wouldn't expect the Pacers to let Hill play unless he has no concerns with the hip, although I'm sure he is ready to get on the court so his opinion on the injury may not be too reliable.
Here are a few other links from around the NBA including former Pacer Leandro Barbosa signing a deal to join the Boston Celtics.
- Notebook: Pacers' Augustin finds his shooting touch | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers center Roy Hibbert on his pregame, workout and travel music | Indy Sports Day | The Indianapolis Star | IndyStar.com
- Pacers players give out free Fever tix - WISH-TV
- Leandro Barbosa to Boston - Yahoo! Sports
- Winderman: NBA fun police enter the building with handshake timer | ProBasketballTalk
- Apparently Jarrett Jack gets the first warning about flopping | ProBasketballTalk
- In a move nobody asked for, the NBA is ‘cracking down’ on taking too long to get to the opening tip after intros | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo! Sports
- Kevin Love injures hand, could miss 6 to 8 weeks | The Point Forward
- Eliminating Pregame Rituals Won't Shorten NBA Games — But These Changes Might - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Kevin Love, Ricky Rubio injuries shouldn't cripple Timberwolves