|October 8, 2010 - 7:00PM EST|
|Radio: 93.1FM WIBC TV: Fox Sports Indiana|
|Jameer Nelson||PG||Darren Collison|
|Vince Carter||SG||Mike Dunleavy|
|Quentin Richardson||SF||Danny Granger|
|Rashard Lewis||PF||Josh McRoberts|
|Dwight Howard||C||Roy Hibbert|
The Indiana Pacers will be on full display tonight when they play their second preseason game against the Orlando Magic at Conseco Fieldhouse. Unlike the game at Memphis on Wednesday, not only is this a home game but it will also be aired on Fox Sports Indiana along with the radio broadcast.
All of this is great news for fans looking to get a glimpse of the new-look Pacers. Unfortunately I'm several states away but I'll try to make the best of it and rely on the community here to share the highlights. Don't forget, if you are at the Fieldhouse, the mobile version of Indy Cornrows makes it a snap to comment.
Rebounding and defense remain the Pacers' biggest concerns and playing a team like the Magic will put those weaknesses to the ultimate test.
For an Orlando perspective, check out Orlando Pinstriped Post. Also, after the jump, check out a few links of interest on the Pacers preseason, along with Gordon Hayward's preseason debut with the Utah Jazz.
Leave your thoughts and observations on the game or any of the links in the comments.
- PACERS: Rebounding key as Pacers host Magic
Bruno's Caught in the Web has a wonderful recap of the Memphis game with extended comments from Jim O'Brien and the good and bad from game one.
- Rebounding woes crop up in opener
Mike Wells sorts through a few issues from the opener, including why the older players saw less minutes.
- Hibbert surprises Paces with transformed body, game: Jeff Rabjohn reports on Roy Hibbert's summer work showing up on the court.
- Stephenson, Pacers rookies out to prove themselves
Cliff Brunt reports on the Pacers rookies working to make a good impression.
- No more Stan Van Grumpy? Orlando coach communicating better with Magic players
Josh Robbins reports on a Stan Van trying a little different approach with his Magic team this year.
- Gordon Hayward debuted off the bench for the Jazz. The former Butler star played 27 minutes, scored 9 points (2-5 FGs), made all four of his FTs and turned it over twice.
- Hayward’s NBA debut
David Woods reports on Hayward's first preseason action.
Murphy Out Indefinitely with a Back Injury - NetsDaily
Troy Murphy is being held out of action with the Nets. Not a good way to begin a contract year, unless the Nets have a trade brewing.