The newest Indiana Pacer is ready to get a fresh start with his NBA career. Hansbrough told Mike Wells of the Indianapolis Star that he wants his collegiate nickname "Psycho T" to stay back at the University of North Carolina. The story is a great read that gives fans more perspective and insight into Hansbrough's personality and quirky nature.
- The Tyler Hansbrough marketing machine has already started at Pacers.com, where a video and season-ticket campaign use Hansbrough to entice fans to follow the 2009-10 team.
- The Charlotte Observer notes that Hansbrough was part of many ACC players who did well on draft night.
- Hansbrough and Gerald Henderson are called the biggest winners of the draft by the News-Observer.
- John Schuhmann of NBA.com analyzes how all of the recent trades will affect the standings in the upcoming season.
- BigBlueShoe's fanpost linked us to a story that contains a very small and brief snippet about the Pacers looking to trade T.J. Ford. The original rumor comes from Yahoo! Sports writer Adrian Wojnarowski, who cites league sources for the inside information.