Here are a few links of interest after the Pacers win at Oklahoma City last night and my return home after being on the road for the better part of three weeks:
Mike Wells reports on the Pacers taking care of business too late to matter. Had they won a few games like this earlier in the year, they'd be talking about the playoffs. Instead, Jim O'Brien officially ends such chatter.
"We're not making the playoffs," Pacers coach Jim O'Brien told a reporter as he walked into the locker room. "We could win every game and not make the playoffs."
- Bruno's latest Caught in the Web looks at the positive impact Jeff Foster has while on the court for the Pacers. Just think if he consistenly made all of the putback bunnies he misses.
- Pacers Notebook has the positive reviews of D.J. White's debut and Jarrett Jack considering his options this summer.
- Mike Baldwin reports on D.J. White providing the Thunder with a little hope after a tough loss.
- Welcome to Loud City deals with another Thnder loss.
- The Pacers are pushing Danny Granger for Most Improved Player although his progression this year may not merit the award.
- Mike's Pacers Insider post gives JOB the final word on the playoffs and compares Troy Murphy to Reggie Miller.
- Kevin Pelton scrutinizes Blake Griffin's game and finds some areas of concern for the consensus top pick in the NBA draft. (HT: True Hoop)