|April 15, 2009 - 8:00PM EST|
|Radio: 1070AM WFNI TV: Fox Sports Indiana|
|Luke Ridnour||PG||Jarrett Jack|
|Ramon Sessions||SG||Brandon Rush|
|Richard Jefferson||SF||Danny Granger|
|Luc Richard Mbah a Moute||PF||Troy Murphy|
|Dan Gadzuric||C||Roy Hibbert|
UPDATE: Bruno's Inside the Game LIVE is up and ready for tip around 8:00PM.
The Indiana Pacers finish up the 2008-09 season tonight against the Milwaukee Bucks at Conseco Fieldhouse. As I mentioned here, the game is not meaningless but a loss won't drastically alter the Pacers' universe so I expect nothing but a full-throttle effort for the win. The Bucks arrive looking to finish the season on a positive note as a win would give them three wins in a row to take into the offseason.
Here are the Pacers.com Matchups.
For the Milwaukee perspective, check out BrewHoop.
- Mike Wells analyzes why this is the Pacers' last game of the season despite marked improvement in some areas.
- Troy Murphy is set to become the first player in NBA history to finish the season in the Top 5 for rebounding (2nd - 11.8 rpg) and 3PT FG% (3rd - 45%).
- Bruno's latest Caught in the Web looks at the Pacers point guard situation heading into the offseason. Like last year, there is uncertainty surrounding the position although the questions are much more palatable this year.
- Cliff Brunt reports on the possibility that Travis Diener won't pick up his player option and instead look around the league for more playing time. I really hadn't considered the idea that Travis would move on. There were times this year when his injuries, and not Jarrett Jack or T.J. Ford, kept him on the bench. But, if Jack returns and/or the Pacers draft another point guard, it makes sense for Diener to consider other options.
- Charles F. Gardner reports on Charlie Villanueva's up and down year with the Bucks leading to an uncertain future for the 24-year-old forward.
Leave your thoughts and observations on the game in the comments.