|March 29, 2009 - 7:00PM EST|
|Radio: 1070AM WFNI TV: Fox Sports Indiana|
|Gilbert Arenas||PG||Jarrett Jack|
|Dominic McGuire||SG||Brandon Rush|
|Caron Butler||SF||Danny Granger|
|Antawn Jamison||PF||Jeff Foster|
|Andray Blatche||C||Roy Hibbert|
UPDATE: Don't forget to pop open an extra browser and check out Bruno's Inside the Game LIVE blogcast.
The Indiana Pacers are officially 5.5 games out of the playoffs as the Detroit Pistons hung on to beat the Washington Wizards last night despite only scoring 14 points in the fourth quarter. The Wizards visit the Fieldhouse tonight with Gilbert Arenas back in the lineup, making his return last night against Detroit.
The Wizards always find a way to give the Pacers problems and will certainly put the Pacers defense to the test with Arenas, Caron Butler and Antwan Jamison all capable of torching the blue and gold.
Here are the Pacers.com Matchups.
For the Washington perspective, check out Bullets Forever.
- Bruno's Inside the Game LIVE blogcast and Postgame Report.
- Mike Wells reports on John Salmons shooting down the Pacers late in the fourth quarter.
- Pacers Notebook enlightens us on Jim O'Brien's time on the bench with Rick Pitino, Brandon Rush's big game and Troy Murphy's knee. Murph's MRI revealed good news in that he has a mild sprain, so now it is a matter of playing without pain before he returns.
- K.C. Johnson thinks the current Chicago Bulls are starting to resemble the previous Bulls team that made the playoffs.
- John Jackson reports on the Bulls looking to John Salmons at closing time.
- In his Pacers Insider post Mike Wells tells us to start watching for Danny Granger's left hand finishes, something Larry Bird wants him to improve.
Leave your thoughts and observations on the game in the comments.