Here are a few links of interest from the Indiana Pacers loss to the Toronto Raptors yesterday:
- Pacers.com Postgame Report is a great place to start.
- Mike Wells reports on the pathetic effort from the Pacers in Toronto.
Pacers Notebook finds Jermaine O'Neal on Toronto's game tickets yesterday and Danny Granger trying to shake off the rust. Jim O'Brien plans on easing Granger back into game shape.
"He'll be fine," O'Brien said. "It's going to take a little bit of competition to get comfortable again. He's had a problem with his foot and he has tendinitis in his knee. It would have not been intelligent to play him (more)."I'd rather they didn't play Granger at all if he's not fully ready.
- Doug Smith reports on Andrea Bargnani fueling the Raptors attack.
- Dave Feschuk took exception to the Raps green uniforms and he's not the only one.
- Jeff Blair isn't swept up in the Pops Mensah-Bonsu hype coming out of Toronto.
- Mike pronounces the Pacers done in his Pacers Insider post regardless of what the math says.
- Raptors HQ recaps the Raps ending their losing streak.
- Hoop Heads North is happy to celebrate the St. Patty's Day style win.
- Raptors Republic is left recapping a win by analyzing individuals since the team has little left to play for this year. I feel your pain.