Here are a few links of interest following a solid team effort that produced a win for the Pacers:
- Bruno's Inside the Game LIVE final and Postgame Report.
Mike Wells reports on the the Pacers not looking for sympathy just looking to play.
"There's nothing you can do," Ford said. "The season isn't going to be stopped. We have to keep going and we all have to step up and play better basketball."
Pacers Notebook has Danny's reaction to shutting it down for at least 10 days, Foster happy to be in Indy after the trade deadline and Mike Dunleavy's uncertain status. On the pre-game show, Mike Wells mentioned that it wouldn't surprise him to see Dun out for the remainder of the season. Here are Granger's thoughts on missing some games.
"It's funny, it's the first time since I've been in the NBA that I'll miss an extended period of games because of an injury," Granger said. "Honestly, I knew it was going to happen at one point. My foot is in pain, but I'm glad it's not that severe."
- Jerry Zgoda reports on the Timberwolves struggling to adjust to life without Al Jefferson.
- Canis Hoopus cuts to the chase regarding the game last night.
- Mike wonders in his Pacers Insider post if the Pacers will continue to have players step up with Granger and Dunleavy out, plus he's done with Tinsley until there's news on the grievance. Deal.
- Josh McRoberts checks in with a new blog post. Interesting that he was suited and ready to go last week but since he showed some signs of the flu, the training staff sent him home as a precaution to keep a bug from going through the team.
- Roy Hibbert has started a home video series beginning with a little Rock Star demo. Stick to hoops, Roy.
- Dennis Anthony Guillermo offers his appreciation for Troy Murphy's productive season.