|February 18, 2009 - 7:00PM EST|
|Time Warner Cable Arena|
|Radio: 1070AM WFNI TV: Fox Sports Indiana|
|T.J. Ford||PG||Raymond Felton|
|Jarrett Jack||SG||Raja Bell|
|Danny Granger||SF||Gerald Wallace|
|Troy Murphy||PF||Boris Diaw|
|Roy Hibbert||C||Emeka Okafor|
The Indiana Pacers will have a hungry Charlotte Bobcats team to contend with Wednesday night in Charlotte. The Bobcats appeared to have a nice road win in their grasp against the Magic, but a late three pushed the game to OT and the L followed.
The Pacers are desperate to build on the momentum of their win against Philly. They'll need to bring the same defensive effort which was the difference in last night's game.
Here are the Pacers.com Matchups. The Pacers will be without Mike Dunleavy and Jeff Foster tonight. The Bobcats appear to be at full strength, so with both teams on a back-to-back, Charlotte will have a depth advantage.
- Bruno's Inside the Game LIVE and Postgame Report from last night.
- Mike Wells reports on a little defense going a long way for the Pacers.
- Mike has a few interesting items in his Pacers Insider post including Murphy getting grief from his teammates for having the same number of rebounds (7) as Travis Diener. Also, JOB figures an 18-10 finish could get the Pacers in the playoffs. The question is: How can they go 18-10? Last night was a good start.
- Kate Fagan reports on the Sixers leaving plenty of game on the court in their loss. Love this little story from early in the game.
You knew the Pacers, who have played well at home all season, came to play when early in the first quarter Indiana guard T.J. Ford stopped successive post-up attempts by Miller.
On the second of the low-post feeds, an energized Ford bounced along the baseline and called to the Sixers' bench, "How about that post 'D,' Roy?"
Ford was speaking to Sixers reserve guard and former University of Texas teammate Royal Ivey.
"They came out with more energy," Miller admitted.
- Bernard Fernandez reports on Philly's less than inspired effort.
- Liberty Ballers breaks down Philly's loss.
- Bruno's Caught in the Web breaks down the intricacies of what the Pacers need to do to finish strong this season. Answer = win.
- Bernard Fernandez looks at Danny Granger, fresh off his All-Star appearnce.
- Phil Richards has a great piece on former Crispus Attucks legend, Willie Gardner in advance of a memorial game to be played at the Fieldhouse on Thursday.
- Jeff Rabjohns preps us for Greg Oden and Mike Conley playing against each other for the first time after many years as teammates.
Leave your thoughts and observations in the comments.