|February 11, 2009 - 8:00PM EST|
|Radio: 1070AM WFNI TV: None|
|T.J. Ford||PG||Ramon Sessions|
|Jarrett Jack||SG||Luc Mbah a Moute|
|Danny Granger||SF||Richard Jefferson|
|Troy Murphy||PF||Charlie Villanueva|
|Roy Hibbert||C||Francisco Elson|
The Indiana Pacers will have to fire up tonight against Milwaukee playing in a back-to-back situation after an emotional win over Cleveland last night. Since the All-Star break is waiting after this game, they should be able to let it all hang out for 48 minutes. I don't worry about this team playing with their minds on vacation plans, but the way things have gone this year, no outcome will surprise me tonight.
Here are the Pacers.com Matchups. The Pacers will be without Mike Dunleavy and Jeff Foster tonight. I'm assuming Marquis Daniels won't play either.
For a Milwaukee perspective, check out Brew Hoop.
- Bruno's Inside the Game LIVE and Postgame Report from last night. At least LeBron admits the Granger's foul on him was questionable.
- Mike Wells reports on the Pacers win and Danny Granger getting the superstar call which the Cavs thought only applied to them. Mike Brown sounds foolish with his complaints.
"I cannot imagine another worse call than that by that official," said Brown, who likely will be fined by the league for his comments. "It was an awful call, and for him to take away a basketball game from a team with 0.4 seconds on the clock is irresponsible.
"It was predetermined from the call that was made on the other end of the floor and it was very unfortunate because there were a lot of men out on the floor that were working their (expletive) off to try to win the ballgame."
- Mike Wells shoots down the Tinsley trade rumors as reported yesterday, explaining there are no "serious" talks and that neither Jeff Foster nor Brandon Rush would be involved in any deal for Tinsley. Well, that was fun.
- Rick Bonnell has the Charlotte side of the rumors and reports that the Pacers would prefer to avoid taking on bad contracts (Nazr) and giving up good players (Rush). Minor detail.
- Bob Kravitz hopes we never have an A-Rod moment involving LeBron James. King James assures him we won't.
- Kevin Lee offers his update on the Fieldhouse atmosphere with LeBron in the house and other Pacers tidbits.
- Mary Schmitt Boyer reports on Mike Brown's complaints after the Cavs loss.
- Brett Pollakoff at The Fanhouse offers up an unbiased and sane analysis of the late whistles, wondering how Mike Brown can be so upset.
- Mary Schmitt Boyer runs a few questions past Larry Bird.
- Pacers Notebook has grievance goodies, injury updates and LeBron's All-Star advice for Granger.
- Kent Sterling ponders the rumored trade and its ramifications.
Leave your thoughts and observations in the comments.