Here are some links of interest from last night's win:
- Bruno's Inside the Game LIVE final and Postgame Report.
- Mike Wells reports on T.J. Ford doing enough good things to overcome the bad and lead the Pacers to victory.
- Bob Kravitz weighs the pros and cons of the Pacers playoff push in the Eastern Conference.
Pacers Notebook has more on Danny Granger's knee issues with this less than inspiring quote.
"It's messed up," Granger said. "There's a tendon that's required for me to jump and move and it's attached to my bone. It was getting better and then we went through a stretch where it started getting worse and worse playing on it. We are in a back-to-back situation, and with the constant pounding, (the medical staff) told me to sit out."
- In his latest Pacers Insider, Mike thinks Granger's knee could make-or-break the Pacers playoff hopes. Also, after a little whip count of All-Star votes by coaches, it appears that Danny is in pretty good shape for a spot on the roster.
- Tom Enlund reports on the Bucks poor start and T.J. Ford finishing off his old team.
- Brew Hoop offers up as solid recap from the other side.
- Kelvin Sampson didn't endure much grief in his return to Indy but his comments continue to cause plenty of grief for the IU faithful.