|January 28, 2009 - 7:00PM EST|
|Radio: 1070AM WFNI TV: Fox Sports Indiana|
|Luke Ridnour||PG||T.J. Ford|
|Ramon Sessions||SG||Mike Dunleavy|
|Richard Jefferson||SF||Danny Granger|
|Charlie Villanueva||PF||Troy Murphy|
|Dan Gadzuric||C||Jeff Foster|
UPDATE: Danny Granger will not play tonight. According to JOB, his knee flared up last night, which was noticeable when he left the court for the last time in the fourth quarter. Jack will start and Dun will move to SF.
Wow, there's a lot of snow in Indy today. The Milwaukee Bucks come to town, assuming they arrived yesterday, minus Michael Redd which is a bonus for the Pacers since they obviously struggle to slow down perimeter assassins, like Redd. Also, Bucks center Andrew Bogut is with the team but also not expected to play. The Pacers have to bounce back from the loss and take care of business tonight.
The underlying subplot to this game is the return of Cell-vin Sampson, disgraced former IU baskteball coach, to Indy. Scott Skiles threw Sampson a golden parachute after he destroyed his credibility in the college game with repeated recruiting violations. The stain Sampson left on the extremely proud IU basketball program is being felt this year as the Hoosiers appear headed toward a season with less than ten wins.
The weather may cut Sampson a break because it will likely keep many Hoosier fans from coming out of the woodwork just to let Sampson feel their wrath.
Here are the Pacers.com Matchups. T.J. Ford appears set to take over his starting position again.
For the Milwaukee perspective, check out BrewHoop.
- Bruno's Inside the Game LIVE and Postgame Report from last night's game.
- Mike Wells reports on the Pacers defensive progress taking a step back.
- Kevin Lee tries to find some positives from last night and looks ahead to the Bucks tonight and All-Star resereves announcement tomorrow.
- Pacers Notebook has Stan Van Gundy and Doc Rivers casting All-Star votes for Danny Granger.
- Mike wonders what roster moves JOB may make next sense it seems like something different every night. Also includes a blurb about the possibility of Brandon Rush doing a tour of duty in with the D-League Mad Ants in Fort Wayne.
- Mark Alisea reports on Kelvin Sampson appealing the penalties levied against him by the NCAA and also keeps an eye on Hoosier fans waiting for Sampson to publicly show his face tonight.
- Kyle Hightower reports on the Magic getting stronger with the return of Mickael Pietrus.
Leave your thoughts and observations on the game in the comments.