Here are some links of interest from the Pacers win last night:
- Bruno's Inside the Game LIVE final and Postgame Report. This win gave the Pacers their first sweep of the season series against the Rockets since 2001-02.
- Jeff Rabjohns reports on the Pacers looking to go on a run after a win with a healthy roster. T.J. Ford and Marquis Daniels played as if they were at full strength which is a good sign for the rest of the season.
- Pacers Notebook looks at Ronnie Artest validating Danny Granger's toughness and talent early in his career. Also, more on the mustache gang and former Boiler, Carl Landry.
- Rabjohns wonders, in his Pacers Insider post, about the go-forward playing rotation now that the roster is healthy. T.J. Ford started the second half against Houston and could slide back into his starting spot tomorrow. Regardless, JOB has options to mix and match, especially if he wants to go small.
- Jonathan Feigan reports on the Rockets losing the game and Yao Ming, although x-rays of Yao's knee were negative so he is listed as day-to-day and shouldn't miss much time.
- The Dream Shake lets out a sigh of relief over Yao's x-ray results but still find the loss hard to take.
- Jason Kapono is embarrassed to be compared to Larry Bird as a pure shooter. I'm more embarrassed for the NBA players that ranked Bird third on the list of pure shooters. (HT: Ball Don't Lie)