The past few weeks have been full of speculation which only leads to questions. Tonight we can finally see all the answers unfold before our eyes during the NBA Draft. So, what questions do you want answered tonight or at least at some point this offseason? Here's a few off the top of my head.
- If TJ Ford is coming to town, do the Pacers want to take DJ Augustin at 11?
- Will the Pacers go big at 11, and take Mario Chalmers at 17?
- Do they trade down from 11 to take the big player they want and gather up another asset or two?
- With TJ Ford coming in, if the best player left is a wing player, do the Pacers grab him?
- We know Derrick Rose, Michael Beasley, OJ Mayo, and Kevin Love won't slip, but what about Eric Gordon, Jerryd Bayless and Russell Westbrook? Could one of them fall into the Pacers' lap at 11?
- After recent comments about Jamaal Tinsley, there must be a plan in place to ensure Tins doesn't return to the Fieldhouse. What's the plan?
- Where will DJ White end up? I can't help but think he could bring a Jason Maxiell impact to some lucky team.
- What will the Pacers do at 41? George Hill?
- If Mike Green isn't picked, will the Pacers be able to sign him up after the draft?
- Seriously, are the Pacers actually trading Jermaine O'Neal? After a solid year of non-stop speculation about deals with nearly every team in the league, has it really happened?
Don't forget the Draft Party tonight, which should be plenty entertaining with all the action surrounding the potential JO trade and the possibility of two new Pacers being drafted by the 17th pick. Here's a nice Pacer-centric draft preview from Bruno with comments from Bird on some of the prospects. No answers, though. Those will be revealed later tonight.