|December 20, 2008 - 7:30PM EST|
|Radio: 1070AM WFNI TV: Fox Sports Indiana|
|Jarrett Jack||PG||Andre Miller|
|Brandon Rush||SG||Willie Green|
|Stephen Graham||SF||Andre Iguodala|
|Jeff Foster||PF||Thaddeus Young|
|Roy Hibbert||C||Samuel Dalembert|
The Indiana Pacers will have to suck it up and dig deep to find enough game to play with the Philadelphia 76ers Saturday night. For the second night in a row, Danny Granger, Marquis Daniels and Troy Murphy are expected to miss the game along with Mike Dunleavy. On top of that good news, the Pacers who did play last night logged some significant minutes in a double OT game.
Jeff Rabjohns had some great stuff in his post-game blog post at Pacers Insider including a great quote from Brandon Rush on dealing with such a physically draining back-to-back situation.
"I think we're going to be OK," Rush said. "A lot of guys like Jarrett, T.J. and all those guys played a lot of minutes. But I think we're going to bring it back to AAU ball when we play a lot of minutes, get up the next day and get ready for the next game."
Hopefully they won't play like an AAU team because an NBA effort will be required to have a chance.
Here are the Pacers.com matchups.
For a Philly perspective, check out Liberty Ballers.
- Bruno's LIVE! blog final from the game last night.
- Jeff Rabjohns credits the Pacers for their short-handed effort.
- Pacers Notebook focuses on all the local flavor involved in last night's game including Eric Gordon's big 3-ball in the second overtime.
- Clips Nation is not impressed with the Clippers being pushed to double OT by the depleted rotser that the Pacers threw at them.
- ClipperBlog takes a close look at the critical plays late in the game.
I'll be watching this one late after checking out Stephen Curry against Purdue and joining some friends for dinner. Leave your thoughts and observations in the comments.