Here are some links of interest after the Pacers opening night loss:
- Bruno recapped the game during the game with his Inside the Game live blog. Missed bunnies and turnovers are a glaring theme.
Mike Wells finds the Pacers focusing on turnovers when looking for answers for the loss.
"The story was turnovers," O'Brien said. "The differential was seven. Offensively, other than the turnovers, we shoot 50 percent from the floor and 83 percent from the foul line. We did some good things, but we shot ourselves in the foot."
- Pacers Notebook teaches us that the Pacers will use Marquis Daniels to fill in at PG when needed until Travis Diener returns from his foot injury, there are no plans for Josh McRoberts to get some run in the D-League, and Danny Granger has two days before the window to extend his contract closes.
- Billynho from Kornheiser's Cartel has been watching a lot of NBA and sees some positive signs from Danny Granger and the Pacers.
- Detroit Free Press likes the way the Pistons took advantage of their depth.
- While he found it ugly, Matt Watson was quite happy to enjoy the opening night win for the Pistons.