Lance Stephenson will be good to go tonight for the #Pacers— Candace Buckner (@CandaceDBuckner) February 9, 2014
Stephenson missed the epic battle with the Blazers on Friday while still recovering from a sore back after his fall in Atlanta. Hopefully, Lance doesn't tweak the muscle strain before tip time and can hold up for the full game. Those were likely the concerns which held him out on Friday so hopefully he's past the point of worrying about going full throttle.
A full-throttle Lance with fresh legs should bring the Pacers plenty of energy to get after it on the road against the Magic. With three games in four days remaining before the All-Star break, the Pacers will try to finish strong and extend their current four-game winning streak.
Check out the links:
- Pacers Links: Lance Stephenson expected back for Pacers against Magic
- Trade Deadline: Pacers Searching for Bench Scorer?
- Pacers Links: Hill, West get Pacers cooking in win over Blazers
- Career game from George Hill lifts Pacers past Trail Blazers in OT thriller
- Pacers final score: Pacers down Blazers in OT 118-113