Time once again to keep up with the news around the NBA as well as going into preview mode for the Pacers.
As for news of interest around the league, the Bulls are dealing with no longer dealing with Luol Deng on a contract extension. But then again, Chicago may have their eyes on a bigger prize on the free agent market next summer with the potential of LeBron James being available. Can't say I endorse a Bulls/'Bron combo.
Also, I missed this news earlier, but former Pacers GM David Morway is in Milwaukee serving in a similar role he played at the Fieldhouse. The Bucks are in a similar spot to the Pacers a few years ago,so this appears to be a good hire for both parties.
Finally, I made an appearance on The Phil Naessens Show last night to talk about the Pacers and in particular, the team's offseason moves, coach Frank Vogel and Danny Granger's future. My segment was the last part of the show which also included J.R. Wilco from Pounding The Rock and J.A. Sherman from Welcome To Loud City. You can hear the whole show via the player below or at this link.
Check out the rest of the links:
More from Indy Cornrows:
- Pacers Links: Keeping an eye on Eastern Conference foes, talking Pacers with Phil Naessens
- Pacers' Offense Was Often Driven By Defense Last Season
- Argentina loses in semifinal at FIBA Americas but qualifies for FIBA World Cup
- Pacers add Ron Howard and Darnell Jackson for training camp
- Pacers Links: Hall of Fame speech and coverage, Paul George as 'Blue' at Colts game