USA TODAY Sports
Indiana beats Boston, Mike Bibby buries the Pacers and a current coach fighting for a deep March Madness run hits a big-time 3-pointer on this date.
- 1993: Indiana ended up defeating Charlotte 112-108, but they had to ride through the 37 points of Alonzo Mourning for the Hornets. Each team shot more than 50 percent, including a 45-for-86 performance from the Pacers. Detlef Schrempf led Indiana with 28 points.
- 1994: Karl Malone scored 37 for the Jazz while Utah scored 36 as a team alone in the fourth quarter, which in most cases, would lead to a win. Not this time. Indiana won 107-103. Rik Smits led with 19 points, nine from the free throw line.
- 1995: Scottie Pippen led with 31 points, but the Pacers beat the Bulls in overtime thanks to 11 points in the extra frame, 103-96.
- 1996: Smits led the way with 26 points, but the Pacers actually dropped this game to the Hornets, 102-94.
- 1997: Atlanta out-rebounded the Pacers 38-31 led by Dikembe Mutombo's 18 boards en route to a 107-95 Hawks win.
- 1998: While Indiana made just five 3-pointers on this night, current Iowa State Head Coach Fred Hoiberg had one of those made treys in a close 95-91 Indiana win over the Wizards.
- 1999: Reggie Miller scored 31 points while holding the Bulls to 18 points in the fourth quarter to beat Chicago, 96-87.
- 2003: Boston didn't find themselves too lucky on this night — the Celtics fell by 30 to the Pacers. They only had 27 at the half leading to a 36 percent night from the floor. Yeesh.
- 2004: Mike Bibby hits the game-winning shot with one second remaining to beat the Pacers, 94-92.
- 2006: After losing by 30, Boston got even by beating the Pacers 103-88 led by Paul Pierce with 22 points.
- 2008: Ronald Murray scored 22 for the Pacers to take care of Charlotte 102-95.
- 2011: Tony Allen's double-double helped beat the Grizzlies beat the Pacers 99-78.
- 2013: Indiana went on a 12-0 run to end the first quarter, and the Pacers never looked back after that point. Indiana beat Orlando, 95-73.