A very heartfelt Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to one and all who wander by Indy Cornrows, with a special thanks to all of the site contributors and common-sense commenters which make this place a safe haven for Pacers fanatics to share their thoughts and divergent opinions on the issues of the day surrounding the Pacers.
Of course, the Indiana Pacers SHOULD be featured by the NBA on their Christmas Day schedule. But I'm sure when the players wake up for their second day off, with two more to go, they'll be happy the league leaders in New York decided the Blue and Gold weren't intriguing enough to showcase on the biggest regular-season date on the schedule.
The Pacers will likely enjoy some time around the TV checking out the action like regular NBA fans. They'll even get to scout their next opponent in the first game of the day. Of course, the Brooklyn Nets are also their last opponent, so there won't be many surprises.
Here's the full schedule of games for Christmas Day:
Which game looks the best? Which game actually was the best? Share your thoughts on the Christmas Day games, the Pacers, movies, entertaining or embarrassing holiday stories from family gatherings (c'mon, they won't see it here) or anything else.
- NBA hits Paul Pierce with $15,000 fine for flagrant foul on George Hill
- Pacers Links: Paul George, Lance Stephenson pushing Pacers to dominate opponents
- Pacers Involved in Rumored Trade with Celtics?
- Lance Stephenson's career high guides Pacers to win over Nets
- Pacers final score: Pacers out gun Nets 103-86