Indiana Pacers forward Paul George is taking the G2 Zone to the left coast and kicking it up a few notches. Fresh off signing a monster contract extension, PG decided to give back to Fresno State by purchasing every seat for the team's regular season home opener against Cal State Northridge on November 16th, as the school's Director of Development celebrated in a recent tweet.
.@Paul_George24 bought all the tickets to Fresno State Men's Basketball game on Nov. 16! Thank Paul & pick up your FREE ticket! Thanks PG!— Jennifer Jory (@JennyJory) October 28, 2013
The Save Mart Center seats just shy of 16,000 fans and all of them have a chance to see the 2013-14 Bulldogs open the season. No surprise that PG is being so generous with his former school since he never misses a chance to pump up his "Pack Gang" back in Fresno. Ticket range between $12 and $27 plus fees,bu I'll assume PG earned a waiver on the fees.
Money may appear to be no problem for PG, with $90 million on the way following this season, but I hope he has the right people to help him manage his generosity. A good "No" man than the long line of "Yes" men waiting to help him spend all of that dough.
More from Indy Cornrows:
- Pacers Links: Happy NBA Opening Night!
- Bruno: Paul George want to be more 'efficient' offensive threat for Pacers
- Pacers Links: Danny Granger out three weeks according to latest injury update
- Indy Cornrows Courtside Podcast: Mark Boyle
- Danny Granger injury update: Granger will not play against Magic or Pelicans