SB Nation's NBA scribes gave the Indiana Pacers the full preview treatment today, helping to supplement our annual NBA blog preview with a few great reads on different story angles involving the Pacers.
Patiently building the NBA's next great team - For starters, Paul Flannery digs into how the Pacers arrived among the top contenders in the East without fulling bottoming out and/or hitting the draft lottery. Unfortunately, everything came together at the same time the Miami Heat assembled a superstar-laden beast. But the Pacers are ready to take another swing at the champs while they still have the talent to do so.
How David West has become one of the NBA's best passing big men - Next up, Mike Prada breaks down some game tape to reveal how West does more than just score for the Pacers to help facilitate the offense.
Danny Granger, revamped bench boost title chances - Finally, Jason Patt takes a deep dive into the Pacers roster and looks at how the key cogs in the playing rotations will fit together.
Great effort all around to break down the current Pacers. Enjoy mopping up all of the information!
More from Indy Cornrows:
- Metta World Peaces Plans to Release Brawl Memoir
- Rockets 116, Pacers 96: Preseason Pacers struggle with Rockets in Manila
- 2013-14 Indiana Pacers Season Preview: All in to win one more game
- Of course, Larry Bird swiped the wings, now get some sauce!
- Pacers Links: Pacers stay busy in Manila; Talking Pacers and Bulls with Phil Naessens