The Indiana Pacers beat the Milwaukee Bucks for their seventh consecutive win at Bankers Life Fiehdouse with the aid of a Roy Hibbert showing. Hibbert hauled in 15 rebounds with 11 of those on the offensive end which made his 20 points come nice and easy.
Hibbert and all of those offensives boards helped give the Pacers 19 second chance points en route to a season-high 64 points in the paint, 36 of which came in the second half to help put the Bucks away.
In the last 13 games the Pacers' opponents are averaging less than 87 points per game and last night was the eighth time in those 13 games that the opponent scored less than 90 points.
The Pacers will now carry put their home winning streak to the ultimate test when they host the Miami Heat on Tuesday. According to George Hill, Frank Vogel doesn't take playing at home lightly and makes it a point of emphasis for his team to defend their home court.
"Coach is holding us accountable to protect our home court," Hill said. "Like he says, this is supposed to be sacred ground, something we have to cherish when other people come into this arena. It takes all of us, and that's what we're buying into."
- Bucks at Pacers - Box score and highlights
- Game Rewind: Pacers 95, Bucks 80 | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Hibbert Works His Way Back | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Roy Hibbert breaks out of funk, leads Pacers to victory | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers notebook: Orlando Johnson joins rotation at a wing position | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Hibbert powers Pacers past Bucks 95-80 - AP
- Pacers 95, Bucks 80 - Listless Bucks drop fourth straight - JSOnline
- Catching Up With Danny Granger | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Bucks final score: Pacers deflate Bucks 95-80 - Brew Hoop
- Post-Game Grades: Pacers Stomp Bucks - 8 Points, 9 Seconds
- Mavericks owner Cuban rips NBA’s officiating | The Point Forward - SI.com
- Love fractures same bone in right hand - Fox Sports
- The Rudy Gay Dilemma: If He's Dealt, Where Will He Land? - The Triangle Blog - Grantland