Indiana will try to beat Washington for the third time this season when they host the Wizards on Wednesday night.
The Wiz arrive in Indy for the second of back-to-back games after losing to Dallas on Tuesday night. The second consecutive loss for the Wizards was also their 10th loss in the past 11 games. Such is the season Washington is currently enduring.
The Pacers beat Washington twice in November but were forced to rally in the fourth quarter in the first meeting at BLF. As usual, the Pacers can't take any team for granted and need to continue their strong team play to take care of business.
It should be interesting to see if George Hill can return to play after a leg injury kept him out against the Grizzlies. The Pacers need to keep rolling with four key games next on the schedule against Boston, Milwaukee, Miami and New York. Hill's presence will be vital in those games but getting some work in against the Wizards would be a bonus if he's healthy enough to go.
Check out the links:
- Game Preview: Pacers vs Wizards | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Pacers insider: Hopes for deep playoff run start with return of Danny Granger | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Randy Wittman continues to juggle as Wizards get closer to full strength - The Washington Post
- Wizards vs Mavericks recap: Third-quarter collapse drops Washington to 4-25 - Bullets Forever
- Wizards vs. Mavericks: Dallas is latest to use Washington to end losing streak - The Washington Post
- New Year's resolutions for every Eastern Conference team | The Point Forward - SI.com
- Some NBA teams are losing; others are just losers. | SportsonEarth.com : Shaun Powell Article
- Dallas coach Rick Carlisle backs off suspensions threat - USA Today
- Amare Stoudemire terrible in his return to Knicks - Sheridanhoops.com
- Kings GM says DeMarcus Cousins not on trade block | ProBasketballTalk