Howard Smith-USA TODAY Sports
Houston, Harden remain dangerous despite recent struggles as they arrive at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
Indiana Pacers forward Paul George enjoys getting in a defensive stance and trying to defend the NBA's best players. On Friday, George will try to slow down James Harden's unique and effective offensive game when the Houston Rockets visit the Fieldhouse.
The Rockets head into the game on a five-game slide with Harden trying to bounce back from one of his worst shooting night's of the season when he made just five of 23 shots in a loss to Dallas.
Of course, the Pacers will try to bounce back from one of their worst defensive nights of the year simply because they let Orlando get loose from behind the arc and the Magic took advantage all night. Guarding the arc will be critical against the Rockets since they currently rank second in the league in 3-point makes (9.9) and attempts (28) per game.
As usual, George will have to set the defensive tone and try to keep Harden struggling with his shot.
Check out the links:
- Game Preview: Pacers vs. Rockets | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- NBA AM: West key for Pacers | HOOPSWORLD | Basketball News & NBA Rumors
- Rockets-Pacers Preview - AP
- Pacers: All Star? Paul George only looking forward to facing James Harden | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Ultimate Rockets " Rockets report: Beverley ready for more game action
- Top vote-getter Kobe earns record 15th straight All-Star trip | NBA.com
- Thoughts On The East All-Star Reserves " NBA.com | Hang Time Blog
- 2013 NBA All-Star Game: Picking the reserves - SBNation.com
- Video: Marquis Daniels drives a huge party van named ‘Southern Comfort’ | The Basketball Jones | Blogs | theScore.com
- Houston Rockets vs. Indiana Pacers game preview - The Dream Shake
- The Knicks Remain Undefeated in London -- The Sports Section