Anyone ready for a let down?
After a pair of huge wins over Miami and New York, the Indiana Pacers will have to avoid a let down to keep their home winning streak alive on Saturday night when they host the Charlotte Bobcats. For motivation, Frank Vogel can just show film of the Pacers dismal 90-89 loss at Charlotte in the second game of the season, but the fact remains that neither team resembles the two teams that played that night.
The Pacers are also dealing with some injury and sickness bugs and could really use an easy game to rest some players. Roy Hibbert may be fit to play but his back issues that cropped up against New York aren't something to risk.
Charlotte should be pretty motivated after a bad loss in Toronto on Friday night. Of course, if the Pacers can jump on them early and sap their will, it could be just the type of game the Pacers need to spread out the minutes and prepare for a tough matchup in Brooklyn on Sunday.
Check out the links:
- Game Preview: Pacers vs Bobcats | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Doing (and Saying) the Right Things | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Pacers Continue To Win Ugly " NBA.com | Hang Time Blog
- Paul George makes star turn in win over Knicks - SBNation.com
- Bobcats-Pacers Preview - AP
- Saturday: Charlotte Bobcats at Indiana Pacers | CharlotteObserver.com
- Slow start, Toronto Raptors too much to overcome for Charlotte Bobcats | CharlotteObserver.com
- NBA All-Star: James Harden, Joakim Noah deserve to be All-Stars | The Point Forward - SI.com
- Joey Crawford is just working on his cardio and making weird faces - SBNation.com
- Knicks vs. Bulls final score: Carmelo Anthony scores 39, but Chicago wins 108-101 win - SBNation.com
- Gerald Wallace goes down hard, leaves game with injury (VIDEO) | ProBasketballTalk
- Magic Johnson concedes season: 'It's over for my Lakers'