Apr 16, 2012; Newark, NJ, USA; New Jersey Nets shooting guard Gerald Green (14) gets off a jump shot against Miami Heat at the Prudential Center. Miami Heat defeat the New Jersey Nets 101-98. Mandatory Credit: Jim O'Connor-US PRESSWIRE
So which trade by the Indiana Pacers was the best in franchise history?
No, really, I'm asking you to share your thoughts on the best trade ever. As part of SB Nation NBA's surviving August theme days, we're prepping for a series of posts on each team's best trade. My preference for these types of posts is to get input from the quality community here at IC.
So, let me know what you think in the comments. And check out a few links after the jump including a couple of stories on Gerald Green, in town to start working with the Pacers and discussing how made his way to Indy on as part of his bumpy basketball journey. Oh, and JOB is joining Rick Carlisle in Dallas.
- Green happy to settle down, provide spark to Pacers | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Indiana Pacers: Another opportunity was all Gerald Green wanted | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Sources -- Dallas Mavericks hire Jim O'Brien to join Rick Carlisle's coaching staff - ESPN Dallas
- 2012 NBA Summer Forecast -- East standings - ESPN
- The Inbounds: Time for non-contenders to readjust their timelines | ProBasketballTalk
- HUGHES NEWS AND VIEWS: Oden's fight through adversity includes stop in Terre Haute " Sports " News From Terre Haute, Indiana
- Investment in Serge Ibaka, NBA title chase worth the tax cost for Thunder | The Point Forward
- Stan Van Gundy: Magic President Alex Martins 'Has No Sports Knowledge' - From Our Editors - SBNation.com
- NBA, Ticketmaster to team up on official ticket site - NBA - SI.com
- The 76ers roster could see a lot more shakeups | ProBasketballTalk