Jun 12, 2012; Oklahoma City, OK, USA; Miami Heat small forward LeBron James (6) and Oklahoma City Thunder small forward Kevin Durant (35) wait on the sideline prior to the star of the third quarter of game one in the 2012 NBA Finals at the Chesapeake Energy Arena. Mandatory Credit: Derick E. Hingle-US PRESSWIRE
After the Oklahoma City Thunder closed Game 1 in impressive fashion to hold serve on their home court, thecan take control of the series with a win in Game 2 on Thursday night. LeBron James and the Miami Heat won't make it easy, knowing if they win, the Heat will head home for the next three games which would flip the script on OKC.
So who will show up big in Game 2?
That's why we watch, and as you'll see in the links, a record number of people watched Game 1. Also, in the links, more on the Pacers offseason which includes another round of pre-draft workouts at the Fieldhouse on Thursday. Also, Larry Bird and Herb Simon have pushed off their meeting to...well, determine the future of the franchise (no biggie), until next week. This seems to be playing out in similar fashion to last season in which Bird and Simon eventually shook hands and kept moving along.
Check out the links after the jump.
- Pacers: Bird and Simon won’t meet until next week | Pacers Insider | The Indianapolis Star | IndyStar.com
- Pacers strength coach Shawn Windle honored | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Area 55 Goes to the Movies with Hibbert | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- DEFCON LeBron: Heat Extinguished By Smothering Thunder Defense - SBNation.com
- Role Call: Heat, Thunder Need Lesser-Known Players To Shine - SBNation.com
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra back to tinkering - Greg Cote - MiamiHerald.com
- NBA Finals: The truth about Kevin Durant's mid-game scoring droughts | NewsOK.com
- 2012 NBA playoffs -- Miami Heat noncommittal on whether Chris Bosh will return to starting lineup - ESPN
- David Stern and Jim Rome throw down over lottery - USA Today
- Dwight Howard camp postponed: Dwight Howard's summer basketball camp at UCF has been postponed - Orlando Sentinel