May 5, 2012; Orlando, FL, USA; Indiana Pacers power forward David West (21) dunks the ball between Orlando Magic forward Earl Clark (3), power forward Ryan Anderson (33) and small forward Quentin Richardson (5) during the third quarter of game four in the Eastern Conference quarterfinals of the 2012 NBA Playoffs at the Amway Center. Indiana defeated Orlando 101-99 in overtime. Mandatory Credit: Douglas Jones-US PRESSWIRE
Fortunately, the Pacers learned some more tough playoff lessons without absorbing a loss and now have a 3-1 lead to take to Bankers Life Fieldhouse on Tuesday night in an effort to close out the series. This group of Pacers hasn't won a playoff series so just because they have the big lead at this point doesn't mean getting over that hump will be easy.
Also, the Magic deserve some admiration for the way they are always ready to pounce on any slippage from the Pacers. They just keep grinding and seize the opportunity when the Pacers give them an opening. Pretty impressive considering the circumstances they are playing under and the ease with which they could've folded at various points in the four games so far.
Check out the links after the jump.
- Box score: Pacers 101, Magic 99 OT
- Rewind: Game 4 Pacers vs. Magic 120505 | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Pacers don't want to go back to Orlando | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Indiana's second unit comes through in 1st half | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Bob Kravitz: Pacers' playoff veterans get the ship righted | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Orlando Magic playoffs: Orlando Magic host the Indiana Pacers in Game 4 of their playoff series - Orlando Sentinel
- Orlando Magic: Without Dwight Howard, the Magic-Pacers series deserves an asterisk - Orlando Sentinel
- Pacers: One win away from advancing | Pacers Insider | The Indianapolis Star | IndyStar.com
- Pacers waste big lead, beat Magic in OT, 101-99 - AP
- Pacers rally back in overtime to beat the Magic, take 3-1 series lead - fox59.com
- 2012 NBA Playoffs, Pacers Vs. Magic Game Four: Indiana Edges Orlando, 101-99, in Overtime Despite Spirited Magic Comeback - Orlando Pinstriped Post
- 2012 NBA Playoffs, Pacers vs. Magic: Analysis and Trends from Game Four - Orlando Pinstriped Post
- Post-Game Grades: Pacers Nearly Collapse But Hold on for a (Perhaps) Character-Building Win | Eight Points, Nine Seconds
- Pacers 101 Magic 99: Pacers fail to give game away despite best efforts | ProBasketballTalk
- Pacers center says players have learned to walk away from confrontation - BostonHerald.com