INDIANAPOLIS, IN - MAY 17: Dwyane Wade #3 of the Miami Heat walks up the court after missing a shot against the Indiana Pacers in Game Three of the Eastern Conference Semifinals in the 2012 NBA Playoffs at Bankers Life Fieldhouse on May 17, 2012 in Indianapolis, Indiana. The Pacers defeated the Heat 94-75. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)
Regardless of the reason du jour, the Miami have not played as expected against the Indiana Pacers. There has been far more finger pointing than will imposing by the high-powered Heat stars, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade.
Now down 2-1 in the series, Miami is past gut-check time and into pride-check time. If James and Wade can rise up together with a big performance, everything for the Heat will be back on stable ground with the series even and headed back to Miami for Game 5.
That's where playoff experience comes into play. The next game can change everything. As you'll see in the reports from practice yesterday, the Pacers are expecting nothing less than a motivated and fully healthy Heat team fighting for their collective playoff lives. In a few hours, the Pacers and Heat will have 48 minutes to fight for control of this series and it should be a blast.
Check out the links after the jump.
- Caught in the Web: Beware of "Big Dog" | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Pacers take a sense of urgency into Game 4 | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers notebook: Stephenson apologizes for choke sign | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers: Howard is not a big fan of Stephenson | Pacers Insider | The Indianapolis Star | IndyStar.com
- Dwyane Wade’s free pass from Miami Heat fans reaches its limits - Dan Le Batard - MiamiHerald.com
- With Indiana Pacers in control, Game 4 critical for Miami Heat - Miami Heat - MiamiHerald.com
- 2012 NBA playoffs --Roy Hibbert Joins NBA Crew - ESPN
- 2012 NBA playoffs -- Indiana Pacers' Danny Granger vows not to back down from Miami Heat's LeBron James - ESPN Chicago
- Heat have nothing but questions now – USATODAY.com
- Pacers know taking Game 4 is critical - fox59.com
- Miami Heat forward LeBron James refuses to address choke sign from Indiana Pacers guard Lance Stephenson. - fox59.com
- Pacers' Lance Stephenson apologizes for choke gesture toward Heat's LeBron James | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Kevin Durant’s game-winner beats the Lakers in Game 4 (VIDEO) | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo! Sports
- Blame game begins after the Lakers' deflating loss to the Thunder - latimes.com