Meanwhile, as you'll see in the links, much of the media world is wondering what is wrong with Dwyane Wade and the Miami Heat in general. The funny thing is that few are glancing in the corner at a plausible reason for all of the drama surrounding the Heat -- the Indiana Pacers.
It seems like the Pacers have embraced their role of catching breaks and winning games. The team seems to take comfort in knowing they are better prepared and playing better than their opponent even if others want to line up excuses for the playoff run.
At this point, no sense disrupting a good thing. Hopefully, D-Wade's leg injury can recover for Game 4 so he can show that burst of athleticism again. You know, like he did all the way back in Game 2 when he chased down Darren Collison and shoved him to the ground. That was impressive.
Check out the links after the jump.
- Heat, Pacers cancel practices after Game 3 blowout - chicagotribune.com
- Caught in the Web: Fans Deliver Mustard for Pacers | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Larry Bird Interview on NBA TV | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Don't let the ponytail fool you: Pacers' Lou Amundson is tough, smart | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Retired Pacers players reflect on team's success, supportive fans at rally | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Heat regroup, relax after shocking loss to Pacers - AP
- Heat opt for quiet after storm, amid concern about Wade - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com
- Indiana Pacers fight for respect against Miami Heat in NBA playoffs. - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com
- An Open Apology to Chris Bosh - Peninsula is Mightier
- How the Pacers Are Defending the Heat’s Pick-and-Roll and Flummoxing Dwyane Wade | Eight Points, Nine Seconds
- Miami Heat retreats, looks for answers following troubling loss - Miami Heat - MiamiHerald.com
- Hibbert leading Pacers under the radar - Fox Sports
- The Sixth Man: Injuries, lack of professionalism exposing Wade - chicagotribune.com
- Ranking playoff teams by athleticism - TrueHoop Blog - ESPN
- Report: Wade suffering from leg, knee injuries - Yahoo! Sports
- Pacers' starting five is punishing the Heat - TrueHoop Blog - ESPN