The Indiana Pacers had a chance to catch their breath and rest their legs on Easter Sunday after blitzing through a busy stretch of the schedule the past two weeks that left them wearily trying to keep pace with the Boston Celtics on Saturday night.
Sunday started a welcomed stretch of five days with more off days (3) than games (2) as the Pacers head down the stretch of the regular season schedule with just ten games remaining. On Monday night, the Toronto Raptors visit Bankers Life Fieldhouse getting beat by Oklahoma City on Sunday and possibly losing center Andrea Bargnani and his 20 points per game after he tweaked a calf injury and had to leave the game against the Thunder.
Bargnani or not, the Pacers could use a game where they jump out to an early lead allowing Frank Vogel and staff to manage the minutes of his top players while still securing a much-needed win as the Pacers remain in a tight race for favorable playoff seeding.
Check out the links after the jump.
- Pacers' improved chemistry big factor in success | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers can hang with NBA elite - NECN
- Small change can spark some victories for Pacers | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Bargnani, Raptors seek quick recovery at Indiana
- Countdown to Tipoff: Pacers vs. Raptors | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- NBA Playoff Picture: Celtics Earn Cushion, Mavericks Slipping - From Our Editors - SBNation.com
- NBA Preview - Toronto Raptors at Indiana Pacers - Apr 09, 2012 - CBSSports.com
- Toronto vs. Oklahoma City - Recap - 08, 2012 - Basketball - NBA - SI.com
- Report: Mark Jackson’s job as Warriors coach is safe | ProBasketballTalk