1. David West showin' the youngins how it is done. 18 and 11 while getting to the line and hitting 8/10. On that note...
2. David West getting fouls on Ryan Anderson. Anderson hasn't been lighting it up, but when he isn't in the game the floor shrinks for Orlando. West made sure Anderson wouldn't be in the game long as he racked up the fouls on Anderson.
3. The real George Hill returns. 18 points on 10 shots and a team best +28 +/-. And he actually played defense today.
4. The real Paul George returns. 17 points on 10 shots to go along with 8 rebounds. Some of those points came on some AWESOME shots too.
5. Vogel riding the starters. After the bench came in the first half, our lead evaporated and we played like crap. In the second half, Vogel didn't send all the bench people in like he likes to do, instead sticking to one or two (Hans and Barbosa) along with the starters. Hopefully this trend continues as our bench as a whole is suffering right now.
6. Small ball kicked butt. When Hibbert went out with his 4th foul, the smaller line up caused Orlando fits and the lead exploded.
7. Pick and Roll defense wasn't putrid. I don't know if they adjusted or if Hill play improved but we didn't get abused every trip down the court.
8. Jason Richardson's sprained thumb. Now, I would never cheer for someone to get hurt, but Richardson getting hurt is huge, especially after he murdered us the first game. Sprained thumbs SUCK (been there done that) and really suck when trying to play basketball with it (been there, done that). He was a complete non factor today and was fumbling the ball all over the place.
9. The crowd. Good to see people at least show up for playoff games. The Orlando announcers (had to watch through local channel down here) even commented on the crowd.
10. 25/28 from the free throw line. That is how you do it right there.