Mar 17, 2012; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Indiana Pacers guards George Hill (3) and Darren Collison (2) want a jump ball call after a defensive play against New York Knicks guard Jeremy Lin (17) at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. New York defeated Indiana 102-88. Mandatory Credit: Brian Spurlock-US PRESSWIRE
It's early April, the sun is out and the New York Knicks are in town and we're talking Reggie Miller.
While the topics translate to a fun day in the mid-'90's, we are instead set for an exciting night in 2012 as the Indiana Pacers host the Knicks tonight, looking to avenge the big losses New York hung on them a couple of weeks ago. The Knicks were a model of team unity and toughness in those games, spreading the wealth offensively and working hard on the defensive end.
This time around, the Knicks will be without Jeremy Lin and Amare Stoudemire which alters their depth and disposition, but NYK is 3-1 without Lin as Baron Davis has assumed a bigger role running the team which is always dangerous when he's focused on running a team and not running for a cheeseburger.
Only seems fitting that the Knicks are in town as the Pacers celebrate Reggie's election to the Hall of Fame. Check out the links after the jump with plenty of reactions to Reggie Miller making the Hall of Fame.
- Caught in the Web: A Big Day for the Pacers Family | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Hall of Fame: Reggie Miller joins sister, Daniels in Springfield, Mass. | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Bob Kravitz: Reggie Miller's career of big moments puts ex-Pacer in Hall of Fame | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Hall of Fame career: Memories of Reggie Miller with the Indiana Pacers | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Reggie Miller, Don Nelson and Ralph Sampson headline latest Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame class - NY Daily News
- NBA Preview - New York Knicks at Indiana Pacers - Apr 03, 2012 - CBSSports.com
- Reggie Miller has made the Hall of Fame. Someday, the Hall of Fame will, too | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo! Sports
- Carmelo Anthony of New York Knicks says team will make playoffs - NYPOST.com
- Without Jeremy Lin, pressure falls on Baron Davis, thought to be NY Knicks savior before Linsanity craze swept Madison Square Garden - NY Daily News
- Davis Still Thinks He Can Lead Knicks to Playoffs - NYTimes.com