Apr 1, 2012; Houston, TX, USA; Indiana Pacers forward Danny Granger (33) takes a shot against the Houston Rockets in the fourth quarter at the Toyota Center. The Pacers defeated the Rockets 104-102 in overtime. Mandatory Credit: Brett Davis-US PRESSWIRE
Danny Granger knocked down a pair of three-pointers midway through the fourth quarter to complete a 10-0 run by the Pacers and give them the lead and the swagger they needed to close out the win. Roy Hibbert followed up Granger's threes with six points of his own and from that point on the Pacers never trailed again. They tried a few times, but they held off the Rockets until Granger sealed up the W by not allowing Chandler Parsons' final shot anywhere near the rim.
The Pacers head home to take on the New York Knicks on Tuesday, one of ten remaining home games for the Pacers. They will also sprinkle in four individual road games so they won't be spending much time of the road for the remainder of the regular season.
Check out the links after the jump.
- Box score: Spurs 112, Pacers 103
- Rewind: Pacers vs. Rockets 120401 | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Pacers' Danny Granger makes key block to beat Rockets in OT | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Pacers notebook: Will Reggie Miller be on today's list for the Basketball Hall of Fame? | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Ultimate Rockets " Pacers 104, Rockets 102 (OT): Granger blocks Parsons’ shot at game-winner
- Rockets Fall In Barnburner As Pacers Squeeze Out 104-102 Victory - The Dream Shake
- Granger has 32 as Pacers top Rockets 104-102 in OT - NBA - AP
- Pacers: Granger does it on both ends of the court | Pacers Insider | The Indianapolis Star | IndyStar.com
- Post-Game Grades: Pacers Win a Wild One in Houston | Eight Points, Nine Seconds