Apr 14, 2012; Milwaukee, WI, USA; Milwaukee Bucks forward Ersan Ilyasova (7) defends against Indiana Pacers forward David West (21) during the first quarter at the Bradley Center. Mandatory Credit: Jeff Hanisch-US PRESSWIRE
In a tight game that saw the Bucks make a fourth quarter run to close withing one point with seven minutes to go, the Pacers tightened things up at the defensive end holding the Bucks to just three points, a too-little-too-late three-pointer by Monta Eliis, over the final three minutes of the game. Then Roy Hibbert closed out the W by making all six of his free throws to keep the Bucks down as the time ran off. Little things come up big again.
Check out the links after the jump.
- Box score: Pacers 105, Bucks 99
- Rewind: Pacers vs. Bucks 120414 | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE INDIANA PACERS
- Pacers show toughness | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Late cold spell hurts playoff hopes - JSOnline
- Pacers notebook: Vogel wants to get Fesenko some minutes | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com
- Hibbert leads Pacers past Bucks, 105-99 - AP
- Pacers 105, Bucks 99: Exit Here - Brew Hoop
- Pacers Thriving on Court, Not at Gate - NYTimes.com
- Pacers: Jennings has words for Granger on Twitter | Pacers Insider | The Indianapolis Star | IndyStar.com